Spicy Vegan Wonton Soup
Saute a half diced onion, one chopped stalk of celery, and 1 cup of Shitake mushrooms with 1 tsp. of sesame oil and 1 tsp. of soya sauce.
Prepare wontons: Wet the edges of the wrappers, place 1 tsp. of filling in the middle and bundle firmly.
Prepare Thai Mango Soup as per the directions and add the wontons at the same time as the rice noodles, breaking the rice noodles into smaller pieces.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Creamy Mushroom Soup
Prepare package as per directions.
During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add 2-3 tbsp of cream cheese or sour cream.
Top with fresh chives.
Crock Pot Tortellini Soup
1. Remove spice and pasta packs from Minestrone Soup. Save pasta pack for future use in another recipe.
2. Combine 7 cups water with a 14 oz. can of tomatoes, beans, 1 cup chopped vegetable of choice and spice pack in crock pot.
3. Simmer on high for 4 hours.
4. Add 1 bag of frozen cheese tortellini and cook an additional 40 min on high.
5. Serve hot and Enjoy!
1. Combine one package of Everythingnice Potato & Herb Soup with 1 1/3 cups of boiling water. Mix well and allow to cool to room temperature.
2. Add 2 cups of grated cheese (Extra Old Cheddar, Gouda, Havarti or Swiss).
3. Shape into 1.5" balls.
4. Roll in 1/2 cup of corn flake crumbs (or cracker or bread crumbs or ground flax seed).
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melting.
6. Serve as is or with marinara or ranch dipping sauce.
Sausageless Sausage Rolls
1. Combine one package of everythingnice "The Best" Lentil Soup with 2.5 cups of water.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until water is absorbed and lentils are tender (approx. 35 mins.).
3. Allow mix to cool slightly and stir on 2 Tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley.
4. Preheat oven to 400 F.
5. Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 8 equal rectangular sections.
6. Spread a line of Sriracha or Dijon down across the middle of each section.
7. Spoon mixture on to middle, wrap the pastry around and seal the edges.
8. Place cut edge down onto baking sheet and brush each with egg white.
9. Bake at 400 F for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
10. Excellent served with additional Sriracha or Dijon.
Italian Rice Balls
1. Prepare one package of everythingnice Mushroom Risotto and allow to cool enough to handle.
2. Combine rice with 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (can also use Romano, Asiago, etc.).
3. Shape into approx. 2 inch balls and roll in 1 beaten egg and then 1/2 cup corn flake bread crumbs (can also use cracker or bread crumbs).
4. Bake on parchment lined backing sheet at 350 F for approx. 20 minutes.
5. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce.
1. Combine 1 package of everythingnice Marinara Sauce, 1 can of whole tomatoes, 1/2 cup of water, 1 diced english cucumber, 1/2 cup of diced red pepper, 1/2 cup of diced green pepper and 1 seeded jalapeno (optional) in a large bowl or blender.
2. Puree all until smooth using blender, immersion blender or food processor.
3. Serve chilled with one diced avocado and fresh cilantro on top.
Broccoli & Cheddar Croquettes
1. Combine one package of Broccoli & Potato soup mix with 1 3/4 cups of hot water.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes and allow to cool enough to handle.
3. Combine mix and 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese (Gouda or Swiss, etc.).
3. Shape into approx. 2 inch coquettes (small logs) and roll in 1/2 cup of corn flake crumbs (or cracker or bread crumbs).
4. Bake on parchment lined baking sheet at 350 F for approx. 10 minutes.
5. Server with marinara sauce.
Notes: can be made the day before. Assemble and shape, store in refrigerator. bake and serve warm the next day.
Crock Pot French Onion Soup
1. Turn crock pot on high and rub 2 Tsp. of butter on bottom of insert.
2. Layer 2 large, sliced sweet or Spanish onions on top, cover and leave for 1 hour.
3. Add one everythingnice Mushroom & Barley Soup kit, 8 cups water, 1/4 cup dry red wine/sherry (optional) and leave on high, covered for 3-4 hours.
4. Place croutons or toasted sliced baguette in bottom of oven proof soup bowls.
5. Spoon soup over and top with Swiss, Gouda or medium cheddar cheese.
6. Bake under broiler until cheese is melted and golden.