1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine Everythingnice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with 1 cup of melted butter.
3. Place 6 cups of chopped mixed fruit (strawberries, apples, peaches) in a 9 by 12 baking dish.
4. Top with cookie mixture and bake at 350 F for 30 to 45 minutes.
5. Serves 6 to 8 people, can be prepared the night before and baked later.
Candy Cane Brownie Squares
1. Prepare one package of Everythingnice Fruit & Nut Brownie Mix as per directions.
2. Spread into a 9" by 13" parchment lined pan.
3. Bake at 300 F in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
4. Allow to cool completely.
5. Combine 1/2 cup softened butter or vegan margarine, 2 cups of icing sugar and 2 Tbsp. of milk and whip until fluffy.
6. Spread icing on cooled brownie base and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. YUMMY!!!
Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Bake Everythingnice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies as per package instructions however flatten the cookies a bit more.
2. Allow to cool.
3. Scoop ice cream onto one side of a cookie and then place another cookie on top.
4. Roll the edges in crushed peanuts or sprinkles, if desired.
Oatmeal Cookie Bars
1. Prepare an everythingnice Oatmeal Raisin Cookie as per package directions.
2. Press cookie dough into a 9' by 12' greased baking dish.
3. Score the dough with a knife to make break lines for when cooked (Approx. 2" by 4").
4. Bake as directed and let cool completely.
5. Cut bars.
6. Drizzle with melted chocolate or dip in melted chocolate.
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Combine one package of everythingnice Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and 3 Tsp. of baking powder.
3. Add 1/2 cup of softened butter and cream with a fork until it resembles coarse oatmeal.
4. In a separate bowl combine 1 egg, 1 cup of pumpkin puree and 1/2 cup of milk.
5. Combine both mixtures and mix only until dough sticks together. Do not over mix or scones will be tough.
6. On a parchment lined baking pan, shape the dough into a large round approx. 1 inch thick. Cut into wedges and separate the wedges slightly so they get brown on all sides (yummy crispy bits of goodness).
7. Bake for approx. 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Quinoa Power Bites
1. Prepare everythingnice breakfast quinoa as per directions except use only 1 3/4 cups of milk.
2. While warm combine quinoa, spice package, 3/4 cup nut butter (peanut, cashew or almond), 1 Tbsp. honey and 1 cup raisins or dried fruit (can be mix of prunes, dates, pineapple, etc.).
3. Once cooled, roll into balls.
4. Roll each ball in 1/3 cup sesame or ground nuts.
5. Refrigerate and enjoy :).